Who are we
E Construction is one of Western Canada's largest paving contractors, with over 500 employees helping us provide our products and services throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories.
Our equipment fleet and shops are among the most modern in our business and we are proud of our 900 plus pieces. E Construction owns more asphalt plants than any other paving contractors in Alberta, allowing us to be highly mobile and cost competitive in almost any market in the province.
E Construction is divided into five operational divisions - Fort McMurray, Cold Lake, Saskatchewan, West, Highway and NWT. Our corporate office and state of the art repair shop and fabrication facility located in Edmonton.
Each division is equipped with a support team consisting of Division Managers, Area Managers, Project Managers, Shop Personnel, Accountants, Estimating Personnel and Administrative Staff, to ensure that our customer's expectations are exceeded.
In pursuit of excellence, E Construction constantly improves as an organization to responsibly lead our industry, today and in the future.
Our commitment to employees, customers, and partners is safety, quality, and outstanding service in everything we do, without compromise.
- Safety – Promote, communicate and ensure safety culture through leadership, accountability, training and due diligence.
- Ethics – Affirm and uphold the company’s core values given our responsibilities to clients, employees, shareholders, partners, and in general, to society.
- Employee Growth – Actively develop our people, through training, mentorship and support.
- Teamwork – Collaborate as a team; every employee and partner contributes to our success.
- Quality Excellence – Deliver products and services that exceed customer expectations.
- Environmental Stewardship – Protect humans and wildlife by minimizing our impact on the quality of air, water, soils, and vegetation for future generations.
- Innovation – Find creative solutions and embrace change through continuous improvement.
- Adaptability – Meet a variety of client needs and expectations through the diversity of our core services, geographic reach, and mobility of our resources.